CIAA Education Day – HSP Registration Guidelines:
- Registration consists of two parts - the online portion and the submission of your roster. You will not receive a confirmation until both parts of registration have been completed.
- Only the primary chaperone should complete the online registration.
- If you are registering a group that consists of both middle and high students, you must register each set of students separately with the appropriate program. Additionally, please be sure there are chaperones assigned to each group.
- You will be required to provide the names of students during registration. You must complete the online registration and email the names of students participating. Registration will be considered complete when both pieces of information have been submitted.
- Be as accurate as possible with the number of students and chaperones you register so we may have the most accurate count of attendees and are sure to stay within room capacity for the event.
- Remember, there should be one (1) chaperone for every ten (10) students. We stick strongly to this policy. Chaperones are required to stay with their students the entire time of the program. From year to year, there are issues pertaining to students not being properly supervised and we want to ensure a safe experience for all.
- CIAA Education Day – HSP is catered to juniors and seniors, so please keep that in mind when registering students. We reserve the right to ask you to modify your freshmen/sophomore students registered to allow participation from juniors/seniors from other schools/organizations if needed.
- We reserve the right to adjust groups registering large numbers to allow participation from other schools/organizations if needed.
- If you realize a mistake after submitting your registration, please email email@example.com to correct your information versus registering again.
- You will receive an email confirmation within two weeks of registering. It is important that you verify receiving the confirmation and the information included to ensure your registration has been recorded accurately.
- Please notify us by email of any decrease in numbers by January 29, 2016.
- Please refrain from completing contracts and/or financial arrangements until you have received and responded to the confirmation email from us.
- Please remember to review the additional information on the website regarding directions, parking, and food posted on the website as well.